Elite points

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
when we write a review on free tricks, will we get any elite points?
Yep! As long as it is a real review and not something like "Cool trick, thank you!" you should receive Elite Points for your review. Also make sure you are not spamming a ton of reviews for free downloads at once as this could be considered elite point farming and all reviews will be removed.

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
Yep! As long as it is a real review and not something like "Cool trick, thank you!" you should receive Elite Points for your review. Also make sure you are not spamming a ton of reviews for free downloads at once as this could be considered elite point farming and all reviews will be removed.
Oh, well I ordered a bunch of stuff for Black Friday and The Wheel, and both orders just arrived.

Should I space out my reviews of the stuff I got?

Reactions: Mr_ARPY

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Oh, well I ordered a bunch of stuff for Black Friday and The Wheel, and both orders just arrived.

Should I space out my reviews of the stuff I got?
Hi Zeede,

You should be good to go with submitting reviews. Just make sure that all of them are not a copy and paste with slight variation in wording and make sure they are unique reviews.

Nov 26, 2018
Am I seeing this correctly.

The elite points that I have acquired, either through purchases and spins have a block chain id?

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hi Zeede,

You should be good to go with submitting reviews. Just make sure that all of them are not a copy and paste with slight variation in wording and make sure they are unique reviews.
Okay, thanks Casey. No copy and paste here!

I do wish there were some way to see if your review was pending or if the Elite Points page said what thing the review was for.

Jun 30, 2018

oh no.. I have a ton of theory11 products that i just reviewed in one go... is that considered as elite point farming?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results