Ellusionist Doesn't Work?

yeah, that's definitely not E. I wonder how long it will be like that before they realize something is wrong. I mean i bet every minute they are offline, they are losing money. And money is everything. I bet within the hour it's back up.

Sep 2, 2007
well

Remember when indecent came out and so many people bought at that moment that it crashed the servers? With Stained Skin out and the Shadow Masters AND the christmas promotion... there you have it.

p.s. don't expect me to post much more, i enjoy my status as a lurker, entering the realm of the forums for brief periods of time, instilling false information into the minds of the unsuspecting.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I noticed this. What's weird is that the address http://www1.ellusionist.com/ still loads fine for me; only it's the E site before the most recent redesign. The forums at www.elusionist.com/forums seem fine, too (guess that's because it's a different domain).

Strange. I'm sure it'll be back up soon enough though.

Those links aren't even updated. It still show the old site and says stainded skin is not out yet.

Sep 1, 2007
It's back up now. But its awfuly slow. Earlier this morning all the prices went down to zero, but I think they caught it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results