Email from Huron

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Sorry if this has been brought up, the search button didn't help me BUT:

I asked Huron and he confirmed that there will be a Virtuoso flourishing DVD coming out in the near future. Be on the lookout

Just a heads up :)

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not... anyways, sounds cool.

I want to learn Firefly and Sick and Twisted.

David
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. I don't think he actually lives under a rock.:p

Hold on, hold on, hold on, What flourishes will be taught on there?

Noone knows for sure but it would probably be a few from each member. Like firefly, mockingbird, etc

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
A little birdie, told me that Sick and twisted.. and firefly will be in the DVD... BTW I already know sick and twisted.. :p

Cool. I could go interrogate my little birdie, but I don't think he'd appreciate that. Congrats on knowing sick and twisted. Did Kev teach it to you or did you slow down a video?

David

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
ok now with flourishing, slowing down the video (to me) isn't "exposure" really.. is it? I mean THEY slow down the video or slow down the movements for us on their videos.. plus it's not like its a trick or anything. Am I wrong?

think of it this way .... the original flourishes developed by individuals in the community took a long time to work out make all the little details... constant trial and error to see what worked and what didn't and on top of that, make it look good... what you are seeing in videos in the final product of that persons hard work ... for someone to just come in and not ask them if its ok to learn it and just go around, slow down their videos just so that they can learn it to, is in my opinion disrespectful.

i rather have respect instead of flattery....besides would it not be more flattering to have someone msg you and ask you permission to learn one of your moves becuase that person loves it so much... instead of comming across some random dude with a choppy version of the move you have worked so hard to perfect because it was "learned" by slowing down your videos.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
i rather have respect instead of flattery....besides would it not be more flattering to have someone msg you and ask you permission to learn one of your moves becuase that person loves it so much... instead of comming across some random dude with a choppy version of the move you have worked so hard to perfect because it was "learned" by slowing down your videos.

Amen.

-Brad

Sep 2, 2007
Not sure if that was sarcasm or not... anyways, sounds cool.

I want to learn Firefly and Sick and Twisted.

David

Sick and Twisted is Scott Watters's move, Kevin name "Sick and Twisted Wings of the Mockingbird" is as far as I know inspired by Sick and Twisted (Scott Watters), Wings of the Butterfly (Chris Hestnes) and Mockingbird (Daren Yeow).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results