Embrace

Sep 10, 2007
Hey guys. This is my first post here at theory 11. Previously I have been sceptical and negative towards this site, regarding it as a threat towards Decknique, my favourite flourish community. However, now I have decided to give it a go, largely due to the fact that there are a few familiar faces here.

So, I have decided to quit my whining about so called ‘noobs’, forget about my previous allegiances and embrace this site as a possible place to harness my many thoughts on the subject of cardistry. Hopefully I can contribute to the forum and gain a lot in return, as I did at Decknique.

I am happy with my embrace of theory 11. I now recognise that by combining Decknique and theory 11 we can perhaps share an even greater community. There are some great minds here, both with regard to the flourishing scene, and more prominently the magic scene. Hopefully such people will ensure my stay is inspiring and invigorating. Who knows, I may even pick up my old magic books and return to the dark side 

I’m sure I will enjoy my stay here. Things are looking up. A new era has begun

Sep 14, 2007
Slovenia
Same with me....
Actually I still think this magic/flourishing united is crap, because I only do flourishing, but I'll try and hopefully it will turn out to be good.

...thank god (Richard) Dn will stay

-Kris

You dont have to participate in the magic part of the forums if you dont want ... but it would be nice if they would expand the cardistry forums here to look more like the DN forums that way the people like yourself that are only into flourishes and not magic can feel more at home. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
it would also help if the forums were split a bit so the nonsense threads don't clutter up the good ones... assuming theres good ones of course ;)

Hello man and welcome to the site! hope you like it here and glad you decided to join up...I too agree there could be more categories, but we'll see what the site designers do with that.

On a side note, I believe this should go in general discussion, but nonetheless welcome and enjoy T11 :)

Sep 10, 2007
Glad to see some decknique boys here :) Avancer, i placed it in this category because i only do cardistry, and thought this was the most likely place to be noticed by dn members.

kris, is that deadpeopleallover?

Sep 14, 2007
Slovenia
Glad to see some decknique boys here :) Avancer, i placed it in this category because i only do cardistry, and thought this was the most likely place to be noticed by dn members.

kris, is that deadpeopleallover?

Nah... I'm K.K. on db and Dn.

-Kris

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results