Ending for Ring routine?

PatrickKun

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.patrickkun.com
Anybody know any great ring flight out there? I have seen many of them but there are just too many kinds. Also, I like the idea of Interlace but it is just too much work to prep. I like something that can be carry around and used anytime. I have seen the ring box that David Stone performed on his DVD The Real Secret of Magic Vol. 2 Anybody know where I can get the box or something close to that? Thanks!

-Patrick K.

Nov 8, 2007
Northbound by Sean Fields

Best ring flight I've come across. Easy set-up, simple gimmick. The effect is easy to perform and has always gotten me a great reaction. I've used it as a closer more than once. Highly underrated effect in my opinion. If you decide to pick it up let me know and I'll share with you some tips and handling advice I've discovered.

Again, really phenomenal effect.

Happy Magic.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I have a routine entitled 'Ring float'

It's essentially a gimmick-less ring flight routine, wherein the ring vanishes and reappears in a your coin purse or card box, which the spectator is holding.

If enough interest is generated, I may consider publishing it free on the magicplazza forums.

Other than that, interlace is good, northbound is fine, and Peter Egginks 'Exit' is wonderful.

CL

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
David Regal just published my favorite solution to the "ring to impossible location" in his book Approaching Magic. I highly recommend it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results