Enough is enough

Sep 1, 2007
Sense day 1 on this forum, I have had a lot of fun, and I learn something new every time I come here. But I'm getting a little tired of this anti E crap. Now there have not been to many, but I feel that things are going to get worse as time goes on. Because of the new E releases coming out, there is bound to be some comments like that.

I'm telling you to stop it. Because I'm getting sick of it. And RJ is coming over here defending E, and he seems to be the only one doing it. And I can tell this whole thing is just bound to turn into a train wreck at some point.

If t11 was not here, you would still be buying Wayne's new releases over at E. And would not give it a second thought, In fact, most of you basing E, I'm sure are going to pick up the gaff project from them.

Now I don't like E that much, but you don't see me going around the forum telling people "E sucks" and stuff like that. So get a grip and stop it. It's a magic store.

I know if I was a mod I would be deleting those stupid flame posts and writing down the names of the people that are doing it. This place needs to get some mods, where are they!

The bottom line is, This is a very good community, lets stop making flame posts about other companies, and lets keep the fun cheery informative posts coming.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
*Whistles to get everyones attention*

Now i am with him here.
I have about had it with flaming other companies.

Its Retarded, Unprofessional, And just.. Well Not cool.

And personally i think E is pretty dang good.
They work hard over there to Produce Top Quality videos.
Penguin, Has great items that are hard to find sometimes, And they have free shipping.. WHO CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT FREE SHIPPIN?!

Now i dont Really shop anywhere else, Other than my magic store.

So please Keep your opinions to yourselves. UNless someone asks you. And if they do.
Dont come back with things such as.

"E Sucks I hate their forums and customer support Can Bite it."

OR

"Penguin is always out of stock and the people there deserve better, THey suck, And they are over priced"

There are ways to rewords these so you arent bashing them.

Take care everyone.

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
I'm sorry. I guess I've been a jerk lately. i've just had a lot of trouble with E in the past. I'll keep my comments to myself from now on.

Sep 2, 2007
I'll keep my comments to myself from now on.

Well, I'm sure that some of your comments can be conducive.

But, let's try to, as Jordan stated, avoid things like "Ellusionist **** *******."

Critiques are always welcome by companies, as its the only way to improve, and thereby please their consumers.

However, these critiques must have substance, they must be based on true and valid facts, not one's opinions or volatile feelings.

Cheers,
JTM

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Well, I'm sure that some of your comments can be conducive.

But, let's try to, as Jordan stated, avoid things like "Ellusionist **** *******."

Critiques are always welcome by companies, as its the only way to improve, and thereby please their consumers.

However, these critiques must have substance, they must be based on true and valid facts, not one's opinions.

Cheers,
JTM

Yes exactly.

Saying something like

"I'm not to terribly fond of the e forums, They seem to be to strict nd unfriendly"

Would be much better then saying..

"F*** The E forums, F*** The mods I hate E!!!!"

Aug 31, 2007
California
Well, I agree,

but what was the point of making another thread about it? Doesn't it just clump everything up with more of this?

Keenan

Oct 1, 2007
All you jokers bashing e are clowns both e and t11 rock.They both support the art and I'm willing to bet the you all are still getting stuff from both,yes i said both.Grow up and focus on your magic with out E or t11 we yes I said we would all suck.....

Wayne Houchin is the man.

Sep 6, 2007
He should...

S3al should make a video like Chriss Cocker (the guy crying and defending Britaney Spears) hehe.

"Leave Ellusionist alone!!!......buaaaahh"

hehe

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
All you jokers bashing e are clowns both e and t11 rock.They both support the art and I'm willing to bet the you all are still getting stuff from both,yes i said both.Grow up and focus on your magic with out E or t11 we yes I said we would all suck.....

Wayne Houchin is the man.

I wouldnt suck, I would still be reading alot of magic books, And buying low quality videos from magic stores.

=P

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Oh enough with this f*%king E cr@p, everyone from E are fu*c%ing........

Just kidding lol.

In all honestly I myself am not keen on E, but it's nothing to do with the company, more the forums etc.

One thing I love about E is the quality of there DVD's.

E is one magic seller, this is another, hocus-pocus another mjmmagic another etc etc etc.
Lets not limit ourselves to just one place as then you'll be missing out on a lot.

Aug 31, 2007
California
with out E or t11 we yes I said we would all suck.....

Really now?

So Theory and E is the whole basis of magic? There are no other books or videos or other magicians outside of E or Theory to learn from?

Don't get me wrong, I love Houchin, and both the Theory and E crews, but this is pretty fair fetched.

Don't hate E. Don't hate Theory. But don't limit yourself to one or the other, or both. Branch out.

Keenan

Oct 1, 2007
I know I am just trying to prove a point I did not mean to disrespect any one who is dedicated to what we do Just to the jokers who want to b@$ch about the hard working people trying to promote are gifted art.Sorry Jordan

Oct 1, 2007
keenan, I'm not saying this is all there is this just seems to be the only two places that everyone is focusing on,so that is why I derived the comment i did

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I think that you can have your opinions on either site. you can think that the forums on E are strict, and that the forums here are more relaxed, but need a mod or two, but just because you are entitled to your opinion doesn't mean that you should go around proclaiming it in a loud, boisterous.... Well, not voice since no one could hear you... Anyways, have you opinion on either site, but keep it clean, professional and respectful. You can voice your dislikes about something, but you don't have to be mean, rude and hateful about it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results