Eoin O'Hare

Jul 6, 2015
Has anyone been paying attention to the new project Eoin O'Hare has been working on for creating the decks used in sub rosa? Does anyone plan on getting one or is interested in it? Has anyone here ever used any of his other pieces? I, for one, am very excited for it and can't wait for its release.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Todd Lassen released a device used to create the deck used in Sub Rosa just before Sub Rosa was announced. I don’t think he has any more of them for sale.

Eoin’s card trimmer looks amazing and is on my wish list but I may not get it for a while due to the price.

Jul 6, 2015
Oh no, I know of the card trimmer you are talking about; Tod Lassen's work is fantastic, and I would love to get my hands on one, but it seems unlikely seeing as how few of them he sold and how expensive people sell them for second hand. I was actually talking about Eoin’s new project he has not released yet. You can see a photo of the prototype on his instagram. He hasn't listed a price for it yet, and says it will hopefully be available by the end of the year. It's dedicated to the work used in Sub Rosa and nothing else, unlike his previous jig. So I am hoping it will go for a little less than his original and do more precise work.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results