Erdnase Change ready to Vote

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Yeah, Chris got my vote. Much smoother as said above. The other one wasn't too good. And the ego at the end.....not so good. Keep keepin' on though.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
-My vote definitely goes to Chris. You were much more smoother and the color change looked more natural and realistic.

-@silent_dude99 if wanting to perfect your change I suggest that you download the free video of the Classic Color Change in the 1-on-1 section taught by j.bayme.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
chris is the clear winner. I liked the use of the mirror too. might actually use that concept in a coming video.

as for the other guy... honestly... that ego change made me want to dig my eyes out.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Chris hands down. The little subtilties you added on the last change made it just phenomenal.

Yeah that ego change.....ouch. Needs some more work.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I also agree with CardClip.

Also, silent_dude99 what you define as the Ego Slip is actually the Ego Change....and it does need some work on it. Practice makes 'perfect'.

Jan 28, 2009
You guys know there's a free one on one for this move right on this site?

Chris was much better, but still was way obvious, and the move wasn't correct and the other guy just did the move incorrectly, all over.

You can do the move -without- having to move your covering hand forward at all.

Four words. Index Finger Left Hand. It's ALIVE so use it.

Jan 28, 2009
Yeah well in your version your covering hand moves forward making the whole effect hugely obvious. I prefer the way its taught in the book, which is strangely consistent with the way its taught on the one on one. You did it wrong, and it didn't look as good as it could as a result, because moving your hand forward and back just reveals the effect, when you could instead just be moving your hand back, making the effect look utterly impossible.

If you're OK with that, then fine, but your video was no where near as awesome as the feedback would suggest here.

It was good though, lol, just not amazing.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results