Erdnase go round help

Sep 1, 2007
Littleton
hey ppl. just need some help with erdnase go round v2. when i break the packet off and try to flip it, the upper packet starts to get messed up. Then the bottom pack wont move. thnx in advance!

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Hey Gomeriffic!

I can't really help you on this, but just pop in the Trilogy and keep watching the tut.
Tip: It also helps to know and be able to do the Rev. Erdnase!
I can do it fine, and had no problems with it at all when learning. So there's not much i can say, but keep at it!

Cheers,
Eugene

Jan 21, 2008
Vero Beach FL
Hey man i can do it well except i dont know how to explain it that well. You should post this at dananddave.com/forum. If your a trilogist it will be alot easier because there is a special forum for people who have promblems in the trilogy. So there you would get alot of answers from people. Well there you go.

JD

Sep 1, 2007
if you post a video of your problem we can help you better. i thought this was one of the easiest of all cuts, are your hands really small? your starting grip is probably incorrect... you should be able to separate the packets completely before the aerial.

Nov 18, 2007
Hey Gomeriffic!

I can't really help you on this, but just pop in the Trilogy and keep watching the tut.
Tip: It also helps to know and be able to do the Rev. Erdnase!
I can do it fine, and had no problems with it at all when learning. So there's not much i can say, but keep at it!

Cheers,
Eugene

It's weird for me because I can't do the Rev. E but I can do the Go Around...

Sep 1, 2007
go round is much easier than a real clean rev. erdnase (probably like one of the hardest one-hand cuts out there).

try using some stickey old cards they will hold together better in the air.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results