Erdnase or Revelations?

Nov 14, 2007
Mexico City
Looking around I stumbled across "Revelations" by Dai Vernon. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but this is S.W. Erdnase's Expert at the Card Table with the added annotations by Vernon. I was wondering; me being, not new to magic, but somewhat new to taking it seriously; which'd be better: "Revelations" or "EatCT" (the bible papper eddition; yes I know it can be acquired for free online, but I'd like to own a copy). Is the price on Revelations worth it for someone who's went through The Royal Road to Card Magic, Card College Volume 1 and working through Volume 2? Most of the things in the books above I already had down; just needed to perfect them. The ones I did not know I'm practicing a'ready.

Looking around I stumbled across "Revelations" by Dai Vernon. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but this is S.W. Erdnase's Expert at the Card Table with the added annotations by Vernon. I was wondering; me being, not new to magic, but somewhat new to taking it seriously; which'd be better: "Revelations" or "EatCT" (the bible papper eddition; yes I know it can be acquired for free online, but I'd like to own a copy). Is the price on Revelations worth it for someone who's went through The Royal Road to Card Magic, Card College Volume 1 and working through Volume 2? Most of the things in the books above I already had down; just needed to perfect them. The ones I did not know I'm practicing a'ready.

If your willing to spend that money on revelations, id say hell yes. Expert at the card is epic enough, but when you add these thoughts by Vernon, you just get soo much help learning. Try it, you will think its F****** rad man. And another thing, if you can sit through Royal Road, get stars of magic. The orginal blue hard back. You will love that. Its got a bunch of vernon stuff in it that truly are lessons in card and close-up magic. peace and happy practicing.

Nov 14, 2007
Mexico City
If your willing to spend that money on revelations, id say hell yes. Expert at the card is epic enough, but when you add these thoughts by Vernon, you just get soo much help learning. Try it, you will think its F****** rad man. And another thing, if you can sit through Royal Road, get stars of magic. The orginal blue hard back. You will love that. Its got a bunch of vernon stuff in it that truly are lessons in card and close-up magic. peace and happy practicing.

The original blue hard-back can be obtained where? I seem to only find the new edition that made me think at first I had stumbled upon a wrong book.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results