Eric Jones in Austin, TX

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eric Jones, May 16, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that i'll be offering my new lecture in Autin, TX on Friday evening, May 28th. I'll be lecturing on my new DVD set An Extension of Me, and several new items including TWIZTED and AUDIO.

Feel free to PM me or email me at eric@ericjonesmagic.com for details.

See you in a couple of weeks!!!!!!

2. Hey Eric,

Good finally meeting you at Magic*Con, I love your work and creativity. Will you being going any farther north for additional lectures through the summer?

3. FREE lecture in Austin, TX 5-28-10

Here's more information on the lecture in Austin, Tx.

The lecture will be at:

Texas Magic Supply
    715 Discovery Blvd Suite 101
    Cedar Park, Tx 78613
    512-260-0012

For information on what will be covered, check:

http://www.ericjonesmagic.com/Lecture_Flyer.pdf

So if you're in the area, please drop by and hang out. The best part is that this lecture is FREE!!!!!!! That's right there is no cover charge. So what do you have to lose? Hope to see you next Friday!!!!

4. As of right now, I have no other plans. However, i'm always up to meet new people. If you provide me with the names of people who book lectures in your area, maybe we could work something out?

5. You might want to reach out to Richard Hatch in Houston or MArk Jenson in Dallas.

6. Great idea...thanks for the suggestions Mr. Henderson.

7. Hey Eric, what time will the lecture be starting?

8. The lecture should start around 7pm and will last until they kick us out.

9. Thanks, I'll try and get over there if I can. Sounds like it's going to be awesome.

10. Guys, Eric is a Phenomenal lecturer. It would be a shame to miss this opportunity! His shoulder servante subtleties are GENIUS and he makes them look REALLY easy! Plus getting a personal workshop on Mirage et Trois was sweet. If he sells anything at the lecture, pick something up!!!

11. Just a few short days away!!!!!!