Ernest Earick's One Handed Bottom

Sep 1, 2007
If anyone knows how to do this can you give me some tips on how to do it because it doesnt seem like im doing this correctly or its just not working how it's supposed to. I can't physically move the cards into palm position.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Keep working on it. I'm also working on this and it is hard to get it into the position. Remember that BFU is one of the HARDEST book ever written, so don't get discouraged and just keep practicing.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Man I cant palm a card, but it seems that the move requires of practice, lots of it, the key is the pivot point.. I think..

Sep 1, 2007
yeah you're right. THe thing is, it's really hard to GET into the correct pivot point because the way u hold the deck is not the correct pivot point. Hmm maybe if I position the deck into the correct pivot point i can get it, but then I'll be holding the deck in a very awkward. But i'll try it out.

Nov 17, 2007
Ah man. Just hearing the name Ernest Earick makes my hands shake. Haha. Yeah. I can't give any advice since I can't perform any of the tricks there. Sorry lad.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
JackSyna(ps)ces, go read it, go learn it - it's a fantastic transposition. :)

The ending, has been tweaked by many people to make it easier you'll probably find yourself doing the same. If not, and you're still having trouble, PM me. :)

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007

The ending, has been tweaked by many people to make it easier you'll probably find yourself doing the same. If not, and you're still having trouble, PM me. :)

- Sean

I totally agreed. That trick is actually practical and not too hard. Yes, most people just do the pass at the end of the routine. watch this trick on youtube.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California

- Sean

Too bad it's been butchered like hell in YouTube. Also... it's the most boringest thing to read in the book.

Oh and at coldsleeping, are you at the age of 40-50 or up? Because calling someone who looks at least 25 years of age a kid is really rude.

Dec 22, 2007
Too bad it's been butchered like hell in YouTube. Also... it's the most boringest thing to read in the book.

Oh and at coldsleeping, are you at the age of 40-50 or up? Because calling someone who looks at least 25 years of age a kid is really rude.

the guy in the video is 19.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results