Error Message When Trying to Order?

Jul 25, 2012
Detroit, MI
I recently am having a problem ordering anything from Theory11, i go to check out and put all my information in and when i press checkout it send me to this website with a bunch of error messages..?

Jul 25, 2012
Detroit, MI
My man thank you, for all this time i've been using Internet Explorer and then i install chrome and its like a new world for me....im not as tech savy as i would lead anyone to believe.... :p

Dec 9, 2012
For your information, it's been two days it is impossible for me to order anything. I reach also a "Magento" error page. I use Firefox.
In the past I used to order using Firefox without any issue. You must have changed something.

So Firefox is not the solution either... :-(

I will try with Google Chrome, and let you know here.

BTW, I tried to inform support via email, and I got "Error 503 page". Quite annoying to have an issue and being impossible to contact support also.

Dec 9, 2012
I found the only possible workaround: create a new account. And it worked!

Therefore, this has nothing to do with browsers. You must have modified something in your database, and some unlucky old accounts do not work anymore (cannot buy).

Nevermind, I will only use my new account now...

Hope that will help other people with same issue.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I currently get this when trying to change my shipping address. Maybe the site has a few problems at the moment.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-09 at 10.26.33.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-12-09 at 10.26.33.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 60
Dec 29, 2011
I've just moved, and the order process was not working for me either, but only for my new address, I just used my old address and it worked fine.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey guys, so sorry we missed this forum thread. For ANY trouble or issues on the site, never hesitate to submit a message to our support crew here. Those messages go directly to our support team, and we respond within 12 business hours, always (sometimes faster!). We're checking into these error messages right now, and will resolve ASAP today!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results