Error Uploading To The Wire.

Apr 23, 2012
An error occurred uploading your file. HTTP

Is the pop up error I get when my video hits 100% uploaded.
Every. Single. Time.

Help!

:)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
99 percent of the time if you switch to Google Chrome on a Mac or a PC it will upload fine as long as you are under the file size limits.
You need to be under 1 Gig for your instructional video. Let me know and we can get back to you.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
What format are you using? .MOV or mp4, how large are the files?

Hey Ben,

Just wanted to make sure this was resolved for you. Is the problem still occurring? If so, what type of file are you trying to upload, and how large is the filesize (how many megabytes or gigabytes)?

Sep 1, 2007
I just ran into this issue after 25% on my video upload. It only fixed when I changed from Chrome to Firefox, so I'm assuming it's a Chrome issue.

magicollie

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2007
I have had issues with uploading in the past and the four points below have really helped me.

1) Use Opera as a browser.

2) Make sure the file is .mp4

3) Clear cookies

4) Don't run any other large programs at the same time.

May 6, 2012
I tried Opera, it didn't work. I've been trying to submit my trick all day, unsuccessfully

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
Hi Everyone,

After some digging it looks like this only affected certain older versions of Flash - not necessarily the browser you were using.

Needless to say, this has now been resolved and you should have no more issues uploading to The Wire. Please let me know if you experience any further problems submitting.

Thank you for reporting this!

Sincerely,
// Mark

Aug 19, 2012
UK
Hey guys. I've been having the same problem, for months! I click 'upload video' whether it be the demo or explanation, and i choose the video i want to upload, and nothing happens. It just doesn't upload. I use google chrome, but i have tried all other browsers except for safari. I have uploaded a trick before and it worked, but since then it will not allow me. I have tried making new accounts, tried converting my videos into different formats. Everything, can someone help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results