Error uploading?

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by CardArtJ, Jul 13, 2012.

1. that's wat i got? any help>?

2. Yea I think I got that too, i don't know what it's about.

3. #3 Josh Burch, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    Yep, when I click on "Submit your trick now" it say "Fatal error".

4. #4 Josh Burch, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    Alright I got past that part now :)

Now when I submit the trick it takes about 10 minutes to load and then tells me I have been timed out :/

"Your request timed out. Please retry the request."

5. What are you guys on...PC...Mac...? What Browser are you using?

6. I use PC, Windows 7, Chrome for browser

7. I tried on a PC with Google Chrome and a Mac with Safari

8. I know Safari didn't work on any of my macs ever for uploading to the Wire. When I used the most recent version of Google Chrome on my mac, everything was fine. I'd give that a try.

Make sure you guys are finding (both files) and they upload simultaneously. I'm sure you are though.

Let me know if you get more errors. I have nothing to do with the Wire. Just providing info when I was getting errors.

9. An identical error showed up today at work when I tried to submit a video to the media section. That was on a PC in Chrome.

10. Does your work servers have any type file size limitations? I'm just shooting in the dark here. I don't have anything to do with the Wire, but I can shoot a message to someone to see what might be going on.

11. It took today! I don't know what it was, but it worked when I got home. Thanks for your concern Rick :)

12. LOL fixed it, it's actually the browser, that's weird i switched to internet explorer and it worked

13. Yeah mine actually worked on Chrome on my pc for your information :)

14. I tried to upload to the wire but i get an error saying that my file size is to big. But my intro is only 54mb big and i didn't see any limit on the explanation video. Does anyone now if there is a limit for the explanation video and what it is? (My video is almost 3GB big)

15. Do you maybe know the answer to my question?

16. File size of 3 gig is too large. I'm guessing you have it in 1080 p and it should be in 720 so that the files size is much smaller. You need to have it under 1 gig. I'm 99.9% sure that is the issue.

17. Yeah that was it.. Thank you for your help! :D

18. I have one more question. I submited the video more that 72 hours ago now and I still haven't received an answer. Any idea why?