E's CIBs - Teaser Up

The long awaited teaser video for Ellusionist's Coin In Bottle effects is here at last. Mainly just reaction footage of Factory Sealed, but at least it's something.

Check it!
http://www.ellusionist.com/Teasers/Factory_Teaser.php

Much-needed edit: This is a teaser. Not a preview, not a demo, but a teaser. It is meant to get us hyped up and excited about the effect. Not to show us the effect, but how hard the effect hits, which is why the video purely consists of reaction footage. Previews, where you actually see the penetration, will be up later this month when it's closer to release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
also...I really hope that those guys were magicians...(The two guys, one was on the cell) because I mean...come ON! they are telling the peoiple they are performing for where to buy it!?

Sep 2, 2007
Woah! is performance was flawless.The... but ...bottle...sealed... nickel ... sealed ...OMG I don't even remember it anymore!!!

Sep 2, 2007
GUYS!!! IT'S NOT A TRAILER! IT IS A TEEASER! Meaning that they don;t tell you much about the effecdt! just show you stuff, it;s a way of tell people about the effect without letting them know alot about it. the trailer is coming.

Did anyone REALLY expect anything less? E is gonna release a series of teasers that don't show you crap then release the product and a trailer then... which still won't show you anything...

Also, that was about the lowest teaser i've ever seen E do. They had the dudes saying "Its FACTORY SEALED!"... who the heck says that? I know its probably a result of Justin's patter but still... It just seemed fake...

Sharp

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
The guy who said "And it was factory sealed!" seemed fishy to me. Like he was told to say that or something. However, he could have said that because of Justin's performance (which I don't doubt is excellent).

Sep 30, 2007
OMG They are called Teasers for a reason. They tease you and make you all excited. Of course they arent going to show the effect, they put this out so you get even more excited because you still dont know excactly what is and what it looks like. The key word is "Tease"

Did anyone REALLY expect anything less? E is gonna release a series of teasers that don't show you crap then release the product and a trailer then... which still won't show you anything...

Also, that was about the lowest teaser i've ever seen E do. They had the dudes saying "Its FACTORY SEALED!"... who the heck says that? I know its probably a result of Justin's patter but still... It just seemed fake...

Sharp

A lot of people I know say factory sealed. Maybe these reactions were filmed a while back when this effect was just called a Coin Through Bottle, maybe they adapted the name from that guy to name the effect.

brian.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
A lot of people on this forum are a bunch of babies. The teaser is suppose to get you hyped up and to let you know it's coming in a few weeks/days. It won't give you the whole deal. YOU HAVE TO WAIT. HENCE THE WORD "TEASER!"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results