ESP Cards by Vernet

Jan 18, 2009
ESP Cards by Vernet

Not sure if anybody uses these but I love them and I always pick up new ones trying to find out which ones best suit me and these are definitely up in the top three. So if anybody is interested here's a quick review and I got them from mjmmagic.com

Cards 9/10

The back is similar to bikes but has a different psycho image on it that has a kind of Da Vinci like figures of guys and such. The cards have a laminated type of feeling and not the cheap kind, they are very professional all the way through. The marking system is so so good, the main reason is because it's right there where everybody can see but many don't notice it because of the card design. The design is supposed to throw off people from seeing the marks, and if the spectator even notices it they will almost always disregard it.
There are five sets of the ESP symbols (25 cards) and they are circle, cross, wavy lines, square, and the star.

Instructions 8/10

They give you a set of instructions on the marking system and 4 tricks you can do with them. The first and second one are very similar but are done for certain number of people and they both are very good. The third trick is complicated and I managed to do it but I made a variation that is much easier. The fourth is very simple and something I already had in mind.

The overall rating is a 9/10 and I recommend them to any mentalists that is comfortable with using these. I have other tricks that use these and I will post some reviews on the ones that are only the best.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results