Essential Coin Magic Books?

strudles

Elite Member
Oct 8, 2013
Oakton, Virginia
Christmas is coming up and my parents have no clue what to get me. I already own a copy of Bobo's, and I've plowed through most of it, but are there any other renowned books on coin magic? Also, do you have any recommendations for good all-around magic books in general? I don't care if it's card or coin magic? Are there any good lectures with coin magic that have occurred recently that I could download? I took a pretty decent break from magic and haven't been keeping up to speed. I'm really excited to jump back in.

Thanks a lot,
Peter.

Sadly this is quite after Chistmas, but if you're still looking for book recommendations, I've got a few suggestions:

1. Expert coin magic by David Roth
2. Coinmagic by Richard Kaufman
3. Moments and Destroyrs by Joshua Jay (it's the magic of Troy Hooser, and has other material besides coins, but still has a good chunk of coin work)
4: The essential Sol Stone by Stephen Hobbs

Mar 11, 2013
Hello Peter,
A late post, I know, but I hope you can still find the below helpful:

Aside from the above, there are some other great resources in the form of:

The Pocketbook by Curtis Kam, a book dedicated to coin theory. It looks great, and it has excellent reviews.
Kainoa Harbottle Live Lecture seems very fun.
Curtis Kam also has a Live Lecture.
Harbottle also has some PDF books out, which can be found on www.kainoaland.com. I don't think they are for the faint of heart, however, and utilize some difficult Edge Grip and Mutobe Palm work.

For general magic:
Showmanship and. Magic by Henning Nelms
Strong. Magic by Darwin Ortiz
Five Points by Juan Tamariz

The above are all strong theory books designed to elevate the magic you already do.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results