Eureka CAAN review

Sep 3, 2011
Singapore
Overall trick rating:8/10
Hi guys I know you all are waiting for a review on Eureka , here it is

No Demo??
-Most of you are wondering why is there no demo for this trick, well after I have gotten the DVD and found out how it works, I don't think it will fool magicians. But I tried it on my friend who is a experienced magician, he was fooled. Anything by Vernet is always trustable

Overall DVD teaching:8/10
-Nice teaching, anything by Vernet you can turst. Teaching is very good, he teaches you how to get around the problems if there are hecklers trying to be funny. Thats all I have to say for this.

Method:10/10
-The method was interesting. I find it very easy. I could do it already once the shop assistant briefly explained to me how it was done. The method is death simple yet so deceptive. To be honest , you need a little misdirection and need to setup the deck for this. Its really that easy, totally NO memorizing of anything or remembering of anything TOTALLY NOTHING. In some cases that will likely happen, the spectator have already setup the deck for you without them knowing, so you can borrow their deck and perform it. The sleights are very easy to do, you will definitely know how to do the sleight. Only 2 sleights are involved in this trick. Did I mention that this is totally IMPROMPTU?You might be thinking now, if the deck needs to be setup, there is sure to be a formula or something to remember, NO there is nothing to remember, the setup is dead easy too.

I really loved this version of ACAAN. Truly amazing, other versions might either need a deck switch or hard formulas to remember or gimmicks, this is totally impromptu with NO MEMORIZING.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results