Evanesce // New Impromptu Coin Vanish + more

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey everyone,

I've been working on some one handed coin vanishes, where I can show my hands empty, front and back. I've quickly filmed them for anyone who would be interested in seeing them. 1st vanish is an addition to the JW Vanish, 2nd Vanish is the Evanesce Vanish.

Click here to see video: YouTube :: Evanesce Coin Vanish

Quick note regarding credits.The JW Vanish is credited to Jimmy Wilson, of course. All I've done is add a move after the vanish, to allow you to show the front of your hand and fingers completely empty.

Evanesce Vanish is the second vanish and has its roots in Ponta the Smiths Vanish and Shoot Ogawas - Shot, with obvious difference to Pontas being that it's done one handed and doesn't need the left hand to cover the "move". Also, the final resting position is different and allows a lot more freedom for movment. The difference from Mr. Ogawas is that the resting position is totally different, but the initial "move" is similar.

Would love to hear your thoughts on these guys and gals. Obviously, no exposure please.

Thanks to anyone who takes a look at this.

Cheers,

Lloyd

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Very clever...but I have to say the slight jump of the hand is revealing. In no way am I being mean or anything. Just an observation. Good job man.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Thanks for posting this. I am not a coin worker at all and loved it. The only thing I noticed was the jump of the hands as well but other than that it looks great and should fry a layman.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results