Ever had a magic related dream?

Feb 7, 2011
Ive had one or two of myself performing. Last night i dream't one of my friends came over with a few decks of brown wynn's he bought in argos (large chain of shops in the UK and Ireland). Only to find they were the cheaper version with the snipped corners and threw a tantrum. In real life he has nothing to do with cards he's just one of my friends.

I also had a dream about a month ago where i sat down at a poker night in a local pub and richard turner was across the table from me.

Not exactly wild or wacky, but Im sure many of you have had magic related dreams, id love to hear the craziest if you guys are willing to share.

Mar 27, 2011
I have one thats actually quite funny. I remember when I despretly wanted the Trilogy by Dan and Dave. I watched the trailer every day. Then I had a dream were Dave was revealing Tivo 2.0. He performed it the said"heres how you do it. First you riffle down the side of the pack..." and at that moment my mom woke me up -.-

Feb 7, 2011
Cool. I wonder if any forum members have had a magician reveal a method to them in a dream, that turned out to be correct.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
All the time! I have dreamed up solutions to problems and magic related gags. I actually had a dream about my current triumph routine. I was unsure how to reveal that the cards had sorted themselves out. In my dream I did a classic color change. That's actually what I now use today :D

Usually when I have magic in my dreams I fail. My fingers lose all dexterity. It's a similar sensation to the frozen feeling you get if someone starts to chase you while your dreaming.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results