Exact change by Gregory Wilson questions.

Nov 28, 2017
I've been looking at exact change for a while now and wondering is it actually any good?

Personally I do walk around and very casual magic. Exact change looks perfect for this because it looks like a easy reset. Is this the case?

Also does the gimmick work with British coins? because on penguin magic it says there needs to be a modification. If so does the modification come with the instructions or with the gimmick?

Jun 11, 2016
I have this and it gets always great reactions.
Reset is very easy and quick. I use euros because I'm from Germany. The gimmick itself needs no modification. Without giving too much away it can hold up to 84 cent. With British coins its 80 I think. But with just a slightly different handling you can perform this even if someone names a number between 80 and 100. Greg Wilson explains everything about this on the DVD.

Nov 28, 2017
I have this and it gets always great reactions.
Reset is very easy and quick. I use euros because I'm from Germany. The gimmick itself needs no modification. Without giving too much away it can hold up to 84 cent. With British coins its 80 I think. But with just a slightly different handling you can perform this even if someone names a number between 80 and 100. Greg Wilson explains everything about this on the DVD.
Okay thankyou very much that is my next purchase

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results