Exciting new release ! Chardshark DVD !

Sep 1, 2007
Bristol,England
QAs the title states ‘Chardshark’ is the title of my debut DVD project! by no means is the The title supposed to sound portentous just a mear play on words

The material is hard hitting , visual and totally practical. Inspired by the bucks, robbie Moreland, the tsd guys the list goes on :)

Here’s the link!

http://vimeo.com/40358836

Thanks for reading

Daniel chard

Sep 1, 2007
Brilliant. Loved it, and what a coincidence that I've been taking most of my close up magic the same direction. Very excited for this, congratulations on your release

Sep 1, 2007
Bristol,England
Thanks for your kind responses guys! Yeah man my magic had gone down this route and it's the best move I've made! :) still love flourishes and technical card magic, but for me it's trying to find the right balance! :) the release date is going to be the 5th of may but I will provide more information nearer the time :)

Kind regards

Daniel chard

Feb 4, 2008
Very similar to my style of magic! I think I will check this one out. Great looking Demo as well.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Doesn't seem like there's any new material here, just very bold handlings of old effects. Strikes me as a twin of Handle with Carey but different material obviously.

It looks decent for someone who's new to magic but can't say I'm excited by it.

Feb 4, 2008
Doesn't seem like there's any new material here, just very bold handlings of old effects. Strikes me as a twin of Handle with Carey but different material obviously.

Most of those moves are already in my repertoire but that doesn't mean just learning repertoires isn't valuable. I knew all but about two sleights Benjamin Earl taught in Past Midnight and yet that is still one of my favorite DVD sets. So even guys who have studied card magic for over a decade are capable of getting excited about fresh takes on old plots and old moves.

Sep 1, 2007
Bristol,England

Thanks man I admire your honesty! The trailer only shows 2 out of 10 routines so it's quite difficult to get an idea of all the material :) however sayings its a duplicate of handle with Carey is a compliment as he is one of my inspirations and someone I've sessions with a lot , so he has had a profound influence on developing some material.

Theirs hardly anything new being released, however I feel I've added worthy improvements to these effects which are worth sharing, a you'll see by the reactions they all get great reactions . I'll post a link of one of my favourite effects!

Thanks for your feedback though guys means a lot! As their is some serious talent on this board

Kind regards

Daniel chard

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results