eXile - Latest Update - Friday, October 17th

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Due to delay on the part of our international supplier, we posted on Thursday of last week about an unforeseen delay in the ship date of eXile - and updated the product page accordingly. Today, I have rainbows, butterflies, and good news to report.

eXile is now shipping. As of this morning, our warehouse has been working as quickly as they can to get as many packages out the door as possible, and all orders should be shipped within the next 24 business hours - if not already.

Mad props to the theory11 support crew and Bryant in particular, without whom the delay would have been MUCH longer. Our entire team pulled multiple all-nighters throughout this past week to make it happen, and definitely did everything we could possibly do to speed things up along the way.

Regarding the second edition run - we are anticipating arrival of the next run of DVD's in our warehouse VERY soon, at which time they will be re-released for immediate shipping. We don't have an exact date on this yet, but it will not be too long.

For now, enjoy the eXile - and be there for the unveiling of the new Smoke & Mirrors tonight at 11:00pm EST. Word!

Sep 2, 2007
I got my shipping verification earlier today...sweet. Too bad about the mix up but I'm sure everyone appriciates the hard work everyone at T11 put in to have this to us asap. Thanks for the update.

Feb 22, 2008
So can we buy them? Because on the info page it says that exile is sold out. Thanks!
Will

Mr. Bayme just answered this right above. Here's the excerpt from his post:

Regarding the second edition run - we are anticipating arrival of the next run of DVD's in our warehouse VERY soon, at which time they will be re-released for immediate shipping. We don't have an exact date on this yet, but it will not be too long.

Judging by that, Id say you cant buy them yet thus that is why it still says sold out on the product page.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Exile update question

This was the update for eXile: "eXile is now shipping. As of this morning, our warehouse has been working as quickly as they can to get as many packages out the door as possible, and all orders should be shipped within the next 24 business hours - if not already."

Well I picked the standard shipping which is the 5-7 day shipping. So does that mean I should get it a week from today or so, or should I get it tomorrow??? :confused:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
So can we buy them? Because on the info page it says that exile is sold out. Thanks!
Will

Still marked as sold out at the moment while we await delivery of our next run supply - we're completely sold out at the moment. Shouldn't be too long (as the new DVD's are on the way), but we do not yet have a definite date of re-release. Stay tuned to the forums and eZine though for updates as they're posted.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results