Exposure Site - What can we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
alright theres a sight when i first started magic i found it and everyone has done this googled a magic trick revealed everyone has done this when they first start magic and dont lie about it and i found a sight with at least 700 dollars worth of illegal downloading and some people on this sight no about it and use it any ideas i emailed ellusionist and penguin and they didnt do anything just took down 1-2 out of the 80 dvd's any ideas how to take it down

Sep 1, 2007
new york
Dude go back to [LINK EDITED] where you go on the forums exposing stuff now you want to come hear dont do that!!!!!!:mad:

Sep 1, 2007
and i told e about it and i thought they would take it down but they didnt and penguin all they said was thanks but we cant do anything you must email the makers of the dvd we can only take down ours so they took theres down

Sep 1, 2007
new york
everybody Diego You like to reveal a Lot of stuff In LMT.org and now you coming hear saying you want to take a site down because this and That you download illegal:mad: stuff i see you on the forums

Aug 31, 2007
As much these kind of sites suck I don't this there is much that can be done about them.

everybody Diego You like to reveal a Lot of stuff In LMT.org and now you coming hear saying you want to take a site down because this and That you download illegal stuff i see you on the forums.

...so that would mean you go on them too.

...You spelled site wrong. It's s i t e, not sight like your seeing something...I had to point that out.

Anyways, there's not much we can do dude. And it's not really a big deal. Your actually helping them by acknoledging their site on these forums do your doing a dis-service, not that you mean to, to the magic community. As long as it doesn't get any puplicity then no one will know about it. But there's nothing we can do about it...

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
It will be difficult ID say leave em be. Point it out to the creators, its not harming you besides it not being fair to you. I used to be involved in a exposure site like learnmagictricks.org for a while. It was a complete waste of time, stunted my creativity greatly. Those truly interested in magic, and want to perform will pay for the DVDs and such. Just alert the creators.

Sep 1, 2007
my friend bought stigmata well my partner and indecent and if wayne is going to read this ill send you the links so u can do somthin

ps i didnt right the site name

Sep 1, 2007
everybody Diego You like to reveal a Lot of stuff In [LINK EDITED] and now you coming hear saying you want to take a site down because this and That you download illegal:mad: stuff i see you on the forums

actually i didnt reveal anything on the sight just check i got banned for threatning the site i told them i would tell e and penguin and i got banned and e and penguin didnt do anything

my friend bought stigmata well my partner and indecent and if wayne is going to read this ill send you the links so u can do somthin

ps i didnt right the site name

Have you like, ever heard of puctuation before? I can't understand anything your saying. And a spell check would be nice too dude. You write like a first grader bro.

Sep 1, 2007
new york
Yo I hate it I used to like [LINK EDITED] before until they started exposing stuff on their forums am not going to lie i did download like 2 video but thats all but i stop then but this dude name Raphelr or something Suck his website Sucks it SA Sleight artist something like that don't buy from their

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
actually i didnt reveal anything on the sight just check i got banned for threatning the site i told them i would tell e and penguin and i got banned and e and penguin didnt do anything

cuz they cant, it legal, unless there are copys of vids on it.

Sep 1, 2007
Have you like, ever heard of puctuation before? I can't understand anything your saying. And a spell check would be nice too dude. You write like a first grader bro.

well my bad i broke my arm in 5 places about 3 wks ago and it kinda hurts when i use it but i still practice ouch:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results