Exposure - What should I do?

Dec 1, 2007
I found a bunch of videos on youtube, suplied by the same guy, that review several of Theory 11's tricks. I want to report him, but i dont know how.
I will not give away the username, because then i would be showing you all the exposure.

Dec 2, 2007
I would say that the best thing to do is to give out the account name. If he's revealing t11 effects that would normally have to be bought, he shouldn't be allowed to put it on youtube because he doesn't really own the rights to do so.

So if you gave out his account name and enough people reported him, youtube would warn him not to do it. I wouldn't say that you were exposing the tricks to us, but rather exposing the exposer! (Think I said exposure enough?)

Dec 2, 2007
You'd only expose it to people if they went to look it up. It'd one thing to give an account name of someone who's exposing something, and another thing entirely to just link to the videos in question. We all know that this stuff is out there and posting the name just cuts out the need for someone else to do a youtube search and find this guy their self.

C

clarrus

I found that guy too. I put in a support ticket and let T11 know. The good news is that you really have to search for him on youtube (gotta know key points).

Bad news is that he is revealing and is a complete jerk about it. I bought every trick available so I did not search for him to learn the tricks for free. He has this VERY annoying Russian/Polish accent too. Pisses me off.........

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results