Extreme Burn 2.0 Richard Sanders

Nov 13, 2009
Hey Guys,

I was very excited when I first heard about extreme burn 2.0 about a month or two ago and now it is finally out! It looks really cool! I love extreme burn it is one of my workhorse effects. Here is a link.

http://www.sandersfx.com/

It looks amazing and it will be stunning if you can hand the bills out! I would be very interested in hearing a reveiw of this so if any of you have it I would really appreciate it if you gave us your thoughts. It sounds like this is a huge leap forward in this effect. What do you guys think?

Thanks,

Christian

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I was torn between getting 'Extreme Burn' by Richard Sanders or 'HandOut 500' by Steve Haynes, but when I heard of Sanders releasing an upgrade to his critically acclaimed 'Extreme Burn' I then decided to wait.

There were rumors if Sanders was going to even release 'Extreme Burn' 2.0, but seeing how Richard Sanders never dissappoints, I still waited. But seeing how I thought '2.0' wouldn't hit the markets, I then decided to purchase the original 'Extreme Burn', but saw how it was "Out of Stock" everywhere.

But this morning I happily opened an email from Sanders saying that 'Extreme Burn 2.0' has arrived! And the '2.0' has a lot of improvements from the last; from the gimmicks, to the thickness, additional teachins, to the added subtleties and tips, AND NOW YOU CAN HAND OUT THE BILLS! 'Extreme Burn 2.0' is now on top of my list-it surely does replace 'HandOut 500' on my list of bill changes, and will surely replace 'Prophet' by Tom Isaacson.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I also came very close to buying the first Extreme Burn. I am so glad I waited. This looks incredible. It still looks as visual as the first version and you now have the option of handing the bills out. I'll definitely be picking this up soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results