Extremely Frustrated - Visibill Richard Sanders

Jul 16, 2011
Hey guys,

I've been working extensively with the Kozlowski bill switch. While searching for similar applications for this switch, I came across Visibill by Richard Sanders. Heres the effect http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwp24IavATU

I love the looks of this effect, and from what I hear, its as clean and organic as Kozlowski's. I have a slight idea of the method (given my knowledge of the Kozlowski switch), but I want to purchase the DVD to get professional instruction on the effect, and also to support Richard Sanders.

Heres the problem: This DVD is nowhere. I've searched all over to find a copy of this DVD and my goodness I cannot find a single one. PenguinMagic used to have it, but they cancelled/discontinued it. I searched other magic dealers, and even eBay. But to no avail. I'm quite disappointed that I cant find this effect because I feel it could have such potential in the real world and in my repertoire.

Does anybody have any idea where I can get ahold of this effect?

Help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
JP

Jul 16, 2011
Hey Rick,

I contacted Sandersfx twice, yet received no response. I would really love to purchase this DVD but it seems like I've hit a dead end. Any other suggestions? Would it be unethical to seek out someone who has a copy of the DVD and wishes to sell it?

Thanks,
JP

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I'm wondering if you contacted someone at Penguin if they would tell you why it was discontinued. Perhaps he had duplicated an effect that was all ready out there. Maybe it wasn't selling very well and he pulled it off the shelves. Maybe the reviews were bad on it. I wish I had an answer for you. That is weird that Richard won't email you back. Interesting.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results