F.L. Change + Absence Control

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Ahhhhh. I see you worked on it:) Much better. Although it would be nice if you were at a better angle. I can't see the card the whole time. You could also be a little more smooth at it, so it would not look suspicious at all. Better though.:D

Cheers

Aug 21, 2009
That was pretty cool. It looked slightly like you might have been doing something, but overall, a nice control. Do you know who created it?

Cheers
Well I did create it but I used an Idea from another control which i cant remember But none-the-less I did create it.

Last edited by a moderator:

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
No offense, but it's probably a Marlo technique. A lot of what we create - MOST (99 percent) of what we create nowadays is just old stuff rehashed. I was so sad when I found out one of my treasured moves had a name. But hey, great minds think alike, so yeah.

As for the video, it looks nice. The control is nicer than the change, in my opinion. The change looks like a mix of an Erdnase, a classic (palm) and ChangE. The control gets a 8/10 from me, and the change is a 5/10.

Cheers.

Ian

Aug 21, 2009
Well If you were to learn the method somehow you would see that the Change is developed differently from ChangE. But with that aside thanks for the feedback.

Sep 5, 2007
The trick itself is very visually similar to Proteus, only less striking.

My first impression is that the control is a less developed version of the Bow to Stern, in that if you kept working on it you'll probably arrive at the same idea. Similarly, the change looks very similar to the Flutter change. You want to watch the way your left thumb moves while effecting the change.

All in all, not a bad effort, but nothing new. Keep at it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results