Which 1?

• Factory Sealed

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Bullet

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 2, 2007
How about we see them first before we go name picking.Why didn't you post this in E.Its there product.Thats my one and only complaint about the E members.

Except for the 9 year olds who act like there in there 20s.
Not talking about anyone here though.

Except for the 9 year olds who act like there in there 20s.
Not talking about anyone here though.

Oh, you mean the mature ones? Yeah....

Come on dude, let's not criticize some of the wee ones. So they type out full sentences and make good debates? Nothing bad about that.

As for the point of this thread, I don't see it. We haven't even seen the performances of either one, and we still don't know all of the details. Let's just sit back, and be patient.

Trevor

Sep 2, 2007
Oh, you mean the mature ones? Yeah....

Come on dude, let's not criticize some of the wee ones. So they type out full sentences and make good debates? Nothing bad about that.

As for the point of this thread, I don't see it. We haven't even seen the performances of either one, and we still don't know all of the details. Let's just sit back, and be patient.

Trevor

When I said no one here I honestly meant it.

Sep 10, 2007
I thought that Factory Sealed looked better.

When you say you thought that Factory Sealed looked better do, are you referring to the audience reactions? Because there was no performance of the actual effect in the teaser. Unless of course you've seen something that I haven't.

Sep 2, 2007
When you say you thought that Factory Sealed looked better do, are you referring to the audience reactions? Because there was no performance of the actual effect in the teaser. Unless of course you've seen something that I haven't.

The trailer for Factory Sealed and Bullet was accidentally leaked, but it's since has been removed.

I haven't seen it, but I've read that Factory Sealed looks better than Bullet, although Bullet is impromptu.

I guess the rest of us will have to wait and see for ourselves. :)

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 10, 2007
The trailer for Factory Sealed and Bullet was accidentally leaked, but it's since has been removed.

I haven't seen it, but I've read that Factory Sealed looks better than Bullet, although Bullet is impromptu.

I guess the rest of us will have to wait and find out. :)

Cheers,
JTM

I know, I saw both the trailers/teasers (whatever you want to call them). I just meant that there was no performance of the actual effect in the Factory Sealed teaser, so I was just curious as to why you thought Factory Sealed looked better. Thanks for clearing that up though.

Sep 28, 2007
A teaser and a trailer are different.

Currently just a teaser is running.
There are Trailers though...they seemed to be locked now.

For choice of effects, I think there are different strokes for differeent folks.
Also depends what scenario and situation you find yourself in.

These two cibs look great for the street scene.

The completely reworked glass table hopping one (if we are lucky enough to see it) sounds perfect for restaurant work. And, according to some apex e members say it looks like true magic. Hopefully that will be available to those who do that kind of work or find themselves in that scene more often than others. The description just sounds INSANE.

Factory Sealed is said to have many variations.

It's not just the 123 penetration while the spec holds the bottle (which is amazing enough) Can be done at different levels, in different positions, with all kinds of coins.

There are many variations to the Slow Osomosis Melt.
Including the Highly Visual Bizarre Coin SWIM entrance through the front and back of the bottle with no label. There was a whole update on it on the magic cafe. It's the genuine article that has been so highly sought after for like ever.

Bullet looks insane, Fast and Clean and just plain Killer.

The Trailers CRUSHED, can't wait for the DVD's.
I am not missing out on these visual beasts.

I want to learn them both FULLY like the back of my hand till they're second nature.

Till then,
Be one with your magic.

Zen

Oct 9, 2007
Well i was lucky enough to see both trailers that were leaked yesterday(i know right, how lucky). This is what i think of both effects based on what i saw.

Factory Sealed
The effect looks clean... too clean... i could not beleive it. One second he had the coin on the tip of his finger, placed it under a sideways bottle and he asked the guys if they see the coin and the camera was on the bottle the entire time, he counted to three and moved his finger away, and the coin was inside. It was redicoulously clean. The downside was that i dont recall seeing it was an impomptu effect(it might be, i really dont know) but i would just like to do the effect if i happen to have a coin and a bottle of water, i'd rather not set it up. I also noticed that the only bottles used in the trailer were Dannon water bottles, no bottles of any other brand, and that makes me think it might be restricted to that bottle only.

Bullet
This effect is impromptu, which is a plus in my book. The effect was done with empty bottles in the trailer and they were all bottles with large caps(gatorade and vitamin water bottles) so that might have something to do with it. The entire thing is examinable before and after the effect and looks pretty clean, but the coin was slammed into the bottle. I personally think it would look more "magical" if it was slowly melted into the bottle than if it was slammed in quickly.

So right now, my pick would be bullet, solely because its impromptu but if i find out factory sealed is also impromptu, then i might end up getting both when it comes out.

Hope this helps people clear up the details on the effects. =]

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I've seen BOTH Factory Sealed and Bullet TRAILERS as well.

Factory Sealed seams more of an absorbstion to me, it does look nice

Bullet looks like a quick penetration, very clean, gimickless, impromptu, borrown coin, borrowed bottle. Signed. I like Bullet better, I don't know all the specifications for Factory Sealed. And I like the impromptu thing. But I am def. going to get Factory Sealed sometime down the road.

Sep 2, 2007
Can someone fill me in...aren't they both coming out on the same dvd?? I'm confused yo...lol...

Thanks!
Steve

They are two seperate effects -- Factory Sealed and Bullet -- that, to my knowledge, are going to be sold seperately. They both feature Justin Miller, but whereas Bullet is impromptu, Factory Sealed is not.

If you still confused, check out these threads:
http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=1518
http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=1505

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 28, 2007
Well i was lucky enough to see both trailers that were leaked yesterday(i know right, how lucky). This is what i think of both effects based on what i saw.

Factory Sealed
The effect looks clean... too clean... i could not beleive it. One second he had the coin on the tip of his finger, placed it under a sideways bottle and he asked the guys if they see the coin and the camera was on the bottle the entire time, he counted to three and moved his finger away, and the coin was inside. It was redicoulously clean. I also noticed that the only bottles used in the trailer were Dannon water bottles, no bottles of any other brand, and that makes me think it might be restricted to that bottle only.
]

There were other bottles...
I noticed the Brand ARROWHEAD being used for Factory Sealed, obviously it is versatile to other bottle as well as Dannon.

Also it says Quarter and Euros work as well, so yes...sounds very versatile.
I think the nickle against the wall of the bottle is best for US coins, it's the thickest and you can really get a lot of milage out of the unique, slow penetration with a thicker coin.

Sep 1, 2007
Just so you all know, Factory Sealed can be done with a signed coin bigget than the neck, and the bottle can be handed out and kept while it's still factory sealed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results