"Fade"

Hey whats up gentlemen I'm back and I decided to give everyone a first glance at some of my new material to get feedback as to what you guys think of it, Anyhow I decided not to use editing or caption or anything to take away from the trick itself. Although granted with patter and presentation this trick has been killing so hope you like it. Ill be posting live performance soon it looks so much better live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHL1gnBkBVc

No interuptions or editing just magic hope you like it.

Added a new shot of the close up very crappy video but I wanted to give you just a head on shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLH4smSK_1M

Shane;)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
Nice effect. I really like the idea of the physical pips that fall out of the box, that's the image that's burning in my mind the most. I think it's a great idea but it doesn't feel like a completed effect yet.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I liked it a lot. A nice little story or patter that fits why the pips come off would be sweet. Great effect and presentation.

Sep 2, 2007
It's alright. seems...incomplete. but if it's better with patter, why not use it?

I completely agree guys this effect has only half the intended impact without the patter. I perform it and with the patter its been hard hitting so far. I wanted to take the effect to the next level with out having a very complicated story line. Please keep the feedback coming guys.

Thanks

Shane

Sep 2, 2007
I would still like to see a full performance with patter. because you have a mic (You can hear the cards sliding in the first video) and it;s more powerful....so why not use patteR?

I would still like to see a full performance with patter. because you have a mic (You can hear the cards sliding in the first video) and it;s more powerful....so why not use patteR?

Oh you'll definetly get a live performance soon Im not much a guy that likes performing straight on to a camera I spend alot of my time actually performing so Ill be uploaded a performance soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results