The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Fake Monarchs! How To Spot?

jcrn84

Elite Member
Dec 15, 2021
Hi! Ive been collecting for just a few months and decided to put together a collection of Monarchs. Some older prints that i could not find on major online store i was able to get from ebay so i bought a few there. For the most part ive been lucky finding great prices for super rare decks, but also ended up buying a couple that look somewhat fishy. So i wanted to bring it up here to get some insights if possible:

1. Is there such thing as a Black Deck of Monarchs (Other than the Now You See Me 2 version)?

2. Is there such thing as a misprint on the tuck case where the logo is upsidedown?

3. Any insights on how to spot a fake from a legit deck of monarchs?

4. I know this is a stretch but if anyone has already put together a collection of monarchs and would shine some light on the different versions out there, that would be amazing, that way i would know what im missing and what to go after.

Your comments are much appreciated!

J Ramirez

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results