Fake Tutorial Contest "Kissing Card Trick"

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I'm sure you've seen this video. It's Wayne Houchin's trick "French Kiss". This video has become very popular and has been popping up all over the place. The problem is the youtuber, wants to make a tutorial of Houchin's trick. There are tons of people that are anticipating this tutorial! So if there was ever a trick that needed a fake tutorial it's this one!

To stir up some more interest I'll make it a contest. I'll give my two Wire downloads to whoever's video I like best.

All that you have to do is post a FAKE tutorial of Wayne Houchin's trick as a video reply to this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo0gY4EjW2o

If you want to be part of the contest post your video here on this forum as well and a winner will be decided by me next Thursday based on creativity and how much you make me laugh.

Hopefully we can jam up the airwaves for those who are curious and keep Houchin's trick under wraps a little longer. Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 6, 2012
I really like the idea of this, unfortunately there already are some tutorials for the French Kiss effect. I actually learned the effect from one on accident since it was posted under a different name and I hadnt seen the effect before.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I really like the idea of this, unfortunately there already are some tutorials for the French Kiss effect. I actually learned the effect from one on accident since it was posted under a different name and I hadnt seen the effect before.

Case in point! This is a trick that needs fake tutorials!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Here's mine as an example :)

[video=youtube;8Sv9YmrPgfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sv9YmrPgfU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Sounds great Caleb. I'll check it out when I get off work. Make sure to post it as a video response. It's more likely to be viewed like that. You do that by clicking in the comment box and the option pops up just below. When you click on it a list of all the videos on your channel should pop up. Click on the fake tutorial and you're set!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results