False Cuts

Mar 21, 2009
i want to learn a good false cut that work
and look nice......
what is yours suggestions?????
tnx u all for helping

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Ninja by Ellusionist has a couple of false cuts that I use. Also, I think Born to Perform by Oz Pearlman has some as well. Hope that helps!

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
When you say "looks nice" Are you looking for simple and deceptive, 'fool a spectator' type , or a flourishy multi-packet display type, to 'confuse the spectator into thinking you cut the deck' type?

Mar 21, 2009
When you say "looks nice" Are you looking for simple and deceptive, 'fool a spectator' type , or a flourishy multi-packet display type, to 'confuse the spectator into thinking you cut the deck' type?

i want something that 1) fool a spectator
2)flourishy 3) look nice (look simple but u didnt cut)

May 31, 2008
well, I know one of the tutorials is from kevin ho, a respected flourisher. Lots of people offer tutorials for flourishes. there is no "secret" to a flourish. Remember Jason Soll and his tutorials? I don't think anyone complained.

False cuts aren't flourishes, they have secrets.

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Well If you know them already why post the thread, You said that you want to learn A false cut thats deceptive and works, we all gave you some false cuts that work and are deceptive so if you know them there is no real purpose is the thread.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results