False Shuffles w/ Luke Jermay

Oct 4, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
My experience with Penguin in the past is that what they call a "download" isn't really a download at all. They have an area where you go and watch it on their website, no copy for you on your drive. I don't know about you but if I pay for a download I want a download. If their board ever folds what happens to any so called "downloads" that lots of people paid for and were denied? If this policy has changed someone clue me in cause last time I checked they were still doing this and I think it sucks.

Please read my next post, problem solved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
It's because you downloaded it on a quicktime format, or your on a mac, or both. So techinally, it's your fault. Besides, you could send a report ticket to PM

Oct 4, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
It's because you downloaded it on a quicktime format, or your on a mac, or both. So techinally, it's your fault. Besides, you could send a report ticket to PM

This gave me an idea. I went to Penguin and opened my Penguin files. There was no download option, HOWEVER, when you click on it to view it it offers it in Windows Media or Quicktime (so your idea about the format was way off base and I don't use a Mac ((though I often wish I did)) you can open the "Save As" tab and save it from that while it is playing. This is way different than any download I've ever purchased before so it was really throwing me off, but it worked, problem solved. However, it looks like you can ONLY do this if you use Windows Media Player. Thanks for the idea. I really hated posting something so negative about Penguin, I've really enjoyed their stuff for a long time and am glad for comments that led me to the solution to the problem I was having. I did contact them early on about it and they never responded so sending a report ticket and getting no response was not good. So "technically" they coulda just told me this a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
My question is, why is Luke Jermay teaching false shuffles? Haha.

I kid. I kid. I haven't checked it out yet, but I will definitely do so. I would really like to see some hardcore mentalism from Luke Jermay. Hopefully, those DLs are in the future? We shall see. We shall see.

Sep 1, 2007
jon has a dam good point. luke is a mentalist and he's using his mind control powers to make n00bs pay penguin for what they could get elsewhere for a better value.

Case in point: go to www.richardturner52.com , he has several DVDs that go over a HUGE amount of false shuffles, stripouts, false cuts, stacking the deck, nullifying someone ELSE's cut, etc etc etc.

I guarantee that whatever Luke Jermay is showing, it's on richard turners DVDs, and performed better by richard turner. the guy is amazing and has spent his entire life on gambling sleights. and no-one needs a good false shuffle more than a cardshark!!!

Sep 8, 2007
The shuffles explained are great and totally well worth the money. Luke Jermay is an excellent sleights man.

Brucelee

Sep 1, 2007
The shuffles explained are great and totally well worth the money. Luke Jermay is an excellent sleights man.

Brucelee

We don't need to see your Identification. These aren't the droids we're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along.

Aug 31, 2007
We don't need to see your Identification. These aren't the droids we're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along.

Hello trashman? This is BRUCE LEE! Jackie Chan's evil twin? He's gonna come over to your house and karate chop your ass.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results