FANCYBAND // Chris Kenner 1-on-1 Training

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
W00t w00t. Free stuff. If that wasn't enough for ya, then this might just be - Fancyband is awesome. Keep reading:

Chris Kenner presents a classic demonstration of skill, utilizing a single rubberband. The band is shot from your fingertips - spiraling a few meters forward - and spins on the tabletop, slingshotting it back towards you. An unrivaled feat - and the perfect lead in to any rubberband routine.

Intro-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what? I would have bought this. That's right. I would've. This is something you will always use, something you will be remembered by in school, cafe's, venues - anywhere. It's just fun, and that's what people want. Fun.

Oh. Maybe you wanted to hear about the intro to the effect? Well, Chris goes into the history (or lack thereof), and puts a smile in your face. At the end, he'll even give you a challenge!

Quality-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theory11.

Need I say more?

Teaching--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, if you bought the Missing Link 1-on-1, you may be wary of having Chris teach another Rubber Band effect, but let me be the first to tell you, you will get this. You'd have to be patrick not to understand this.

CK2.jpg

Effect-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said, this is something people will want to see over and over again. It's not a magic effect (Perhaps you may be able to play it out as one). It's just a fun memory.

People will like this.

That's whats important.

So?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So download it. It's free, it shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to download this, and the video itself is just under 10.

Like I said before, I would have bought this.

CK1-1-1.jpg

G

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Chris Kenner has a 1 on 1 calles Missing Link. It use two rubberbands. You should check it out.

Yeah I haven't pratice yet because I don't have a long pinky nail and still need the right rubberband.

Jul 18, 2009
Yeah the missing link wasn't taught well but I still got the just. Anyways this fancyband is a to of fun to do and feels great. Oh and i don't have a lot of extra nail on my pinky but I can still do it.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Maybe Staples?

That's where I get my stuff from. Try and do some research to find office supply firms in Malaysia :)

G

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results