FAO Schwartz

Sep 2, 2007
Hey everyone,

My name is Jacob, and I am a Demo Magician at FAO Schwartz in New York City.

If your in the area, feel free to stop by and show me a trick. I had a guy come in and show me a performance of Riot, its was great.

I figured I would extend the invite, feel free to stop by, say hey, maybe you can show me some magic and I can show you some.

Hope to see some faces.

-Jacob

Nov 23, 2007
NC
What items do you demo for? Those magic kits that come it the box or is it other items like decks?

Just curious because I have know idea what magic items they sell.

Mar 4, 2008
I might meet you someday. I live in Elizabeth, NJ - not too far. But the last time I was in FAO was right before it closed down.

So if a guy with a deck of cards approaches you (when you are not demoing of course) and says the "keyword" Theory 11, you know it's me.

Sep 15, 2007
Hey Jacob,

Funny story. I, too, would love to chill with some new magic folk...and I, ironically, work at the Apple Store on Fifth Avenue right next door to you.

PM me sometime and we'll meet up.

Sep 5, 2007
Good to see the NYC guys here. Hi Jacob!!

I hope to see you guys at Monday Night Magic soon! Jen hangs out at MNM every once and a while. She's a sweet heart.

Sep 2, 2007
HEY GUYS,

Sorry about the Late Post.

I work basicly every Weekend. JEN is still there, but she is usually not demoing magic.

There are three Magicians who demo now. ME (Jacob) BEN NEMSER and LEE BERRETT

ALSO: Ben and his crew just started a Wensday Night Magic Show in Time Square called Manhattan Magic. Its every Wensday at 8 and if you come see me, tell me your from here, and I can give you a discount card to the show.

Just come on in, I am on the second floor, I demo what ever product that we carry from FANTASMA Magic (in Madison Square Garden) and if you ask to see something else, I can do what I can.

Make sure you bring something to show me too! I love to see magicians come in just to talk for a second and to show me some tricks too.

JUSTIN: Can't wait to meet you. I will PM you on the Cafe...
-Jacob

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I was just at FAO Schwartz a month ago. Although I am way to old to actually buy anything but, the candy it calls to me. Anyways maybe ill see you around.

-Michael

Sep 2, 2007
I'm not saying to necessarily to buy up some magic. We have pretty basic magic tricks for sale, it's a toy store. But I would love to see some magicians and would love to pass on discounts to a New York Broadway Magic Show.

-Jacob

i was there on November 15th someone gave me one of those fantasma gimmick cards with all the cards on one side and on the back a image of a magician pulling a queen of hearts out of his hat... I thought it was pretty cool

Sep 2, 2007
Definitly!
I am definitly there this Saturday. (noon to 6) My name is Jacob, come on up to me and let me know who you are and that you know me through T11.

-Jacob

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results