Fastest Way to Learn

Sep 3, 2007
I had this idea while attempting to show my wife a card trick. She don't care how I did it. And, she don't care how FAST it was done. I showed her a trick or two that relied on timing etc. And then showed her a really quick change. Basically, a color change. And she was more receptive to the slowed down version. Then I showed her a quick olor change, And she liked that the best.

Let us wait for magic "theorists" and anyone else that has ideas are not important.

I think most will say something like, "it is a balance..." Great.

Sep 3, 2007
I'm not sure what your point is... Is it the fact that it is a balance?

No it is a self-serving point that solidifies everything within the original post. And is skewered by its replies.

Sorry, I don't want to look at your "awesome" stuff. I heard Texas has the biggest waves. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sep 3, 2007
She liked the quick one the best, but responded better to the slower one. So what does your title "Fastest Way to Learn" have to do with the post?

Nothing at all... That is the title. Anything following is based off of the original post and (from my point of view) is trying to make a statement that will go unheard. At least to me. Do you want to take over my thread? Just let me know... I'll give you a good topic that will be all your own.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
It's not a good idea to draw theories from such a limited and specific scope. Your wife's reaction do your performance is based on so many factors that it would be impossible to write about them all here, and even then we have nothing to compare it to.

Joe

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Nothing at all... That is the title. Anything following is based off of the original post and (from my point of view) is trying to make a statement that will go unheard. At least to me. Do you want to take over my thread? Just let me know... I'll give you a good topic that will be all your own.

I'm sorry, I may be just stupid but I still don't get what you are trying to accomplish...

Sep 3, 2007
I'm sorry, I may be just stupid but I still don't get what you are trying to accomplish...

Try a little harder bro. Stop watching "house wives."

The point is. No one excepts magic in the same way. Only time will help you understand. And even then, I think the wrong values are being portrayed across so many magic websites.

See this card? Wrong, 7-spades.

Namely, people take a simple post too seriously and should just back off and let the OP be (without speaking for him/her).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Try a little harder bro. Stop watching "house wives."

The point is. No one excepts magic in the same way. Only time will help you understand. And even then, I think the wrong values are being portrayed.

Wow, I don't have to be nice, I can be an a**h***. I am just curious, you can at least show some respect like I have with you and just explain it. And obviously I am not the only one so it's probably your fault.

EDIT:: Thanks for giving me your point

Sep 3, 2007
or your not making any sense.

That kind of stuff happens with magic. I.E. things not making sense to you. I'll assure you that they make sense to the author.

I was just trying to invent a new card trick but crapped my pants after I read your theory.

Ola

Jul 10, 2009
Lillestrøm, Oslo, Norway
Oh, for the love of all that is holy, you're just rambling on and thinking we should follow yourm line of thought, but unless you write in a clear, thought out way, it's really hard to understand what you're trying to get across!

And there's no need to get upset about your replies, nobody is trying to steal your thread, we just wanted to know what you were trying to say, so that both you and I could share and learn something from your experiences:)

If that makes sense.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Oh, for the love of all that is holy, you're just rambling on and thinking we should follow yourm line of thought, but unless you write in a clear, thought out way, it's really hard to understand what you're trying to get across!

And there's no need to get upset about your replies, nobody is trying to steal your thread, we just wanted to know what you were trying to say, so that both you and I could share and learn something from your experiences:)

If that makes sense.

I have something to add Sir FansAlot, If it only makes sense to you don't post it for us to read, and don't be an ass to those who don't understand you rambles, because you benefit no one, not even yourself. Keep this little idea in mind the next time you post the next seemingly insignificant thought you have, so that everyone can learn something. Also, be a bit kinder to others next time. :mad: :rolleyes:

Sep 3, 2007
Crap. My thread... Who gets that?

It is hard to understand I know. But it is a thread I opened and really isn't intended for people to hijack. There is a good idea behind it. "I don't understand." Common.

Better to try to understand the idea behind it than arguing if there is one. How hard is that to understand?

Sep 3, 2007
Don't worry, not many people do haha. His arrogance kinda bothers me though. Oh well, some people are just like that I guess...

Not many understand my thoughts. GOOD. I refuse to be the little magician that knows every new trick.

It coincides with my original point. I refuse to be a Vulture!!!

If Poo-py pants doesn't agree. I'll be nicer. Like, let me write my own post!! If you don't like it, don't act like you know everything.

Actually, I got a great trick just from reading responses to my message. All of you guys know what you are talking about. I do not. I hope I get to understand all of the work that goes behind POSTS. And hope none of that goes behind my gay friend (he is pretty sensitive).

Can I please have a thread without everyone being the new Moderator?

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results