Favorite Deck Quality + looks + handling

Sep 1, 2007
I think the series 1800s handle better than anything.

Great thread by the way, can't wait for next weeks.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
So far, even though I like the Gaurdians enough to tinker with them every once in a while...I have to say that, over all, I will be choosing either Masters or Black Tigers. The only thing keeping me from saying a definate yes to Black Tigers is because of having to color the sides. I've always wanted to feel comfortable with a nice black deck, but I have yet to find a deck that I can feel good about.

So, for now, it's Red backed Masters. Hopefully I'll be switching to Shadow Masters soon.

Shane K.

Looks: Split between TH9 Fan Backs and Circles and Bicycle Vintage designs
Quality: TH9, Palmettos, Steamboats, Bee, Bicycle Vintage designs
Handling: TH9, Palmettos, Steamboats, Arrco, Bicycle Vintage designs
Overall: Split between Palmettos, Bees, Th9s, and Bicycle Vintage

(I also like Black bicycle decks a lot)

Least Favorite: ALL ELLUSIONIST DECKS!!!!
Why?: Hm...It could be the fact that it costs a lot, or the fact that laymen instantly suspect foul play when a 'black ghost' is involved in a magic trick. Or maybe, ...it's because they fall apart too quickly and clump together like scrambled eggs. Maybe it's also because they come with a C-bend from diagonal to diagonal which I hate.

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
For looks and handling it's got to be Tally fan backs. Does anybody know if they do fan backs in blue as i've never seen them and i ordered blue from cards4magic but got red, which made me sad!

Sep 2, 2007
London
Looks: Red Aladdin 1001, Red Tally-Ho Circle (the ones with the gold strip), black Tally-Ho Circle
Quality: Any Tally-Ho, Arrco US Reg
Handling: I find that if a deck isn't overused, and you swap decks fairly frequently while training, then handling doesn't really vary much as long as you're using something of fairly good quality

Oh, by the way Mr J, yes they do fan backs in blue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Looks: Tally-Ho, Aladdins, normal green-backed Bikes (not pastel), Palmettos.

Quality: Tally-Ho, normal green-backed Bikes (not pastel), Bycicle Cupid backs.

Handling: Tally-Ho, normal green-backed Bikes (not pastel), Bycicle Cupid backs.

Overall: Tally-Ho, but I love those green-backed Bikes, too. :D

-Vince

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results