Favorite Flourisher To Watch

Who is Your favorite flourisher to watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 1, 2007
Who is your favorite flourisher to watch? It can be anyone on the poll or yourself. When you have taken the poll, tell why you chose that flourisher. What's your favorite cut/move/flourish you perform from them? How did you first discover them? Why do you like their style? etc.
P.S. I'm sorry if I forgot to mention anybody else, just vote on other, if your favorite doesn't appear on the poll.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 3, 2007
Kyrgyzstan
NICE thread, man!
I haven't one favorite flourisher, cauze each of them have their own cool style.
1) Dan and Dave. They are the best for me. I like ALL flourishes from them. Each of us know their syle. They've done revolution in card world. And of course they are #1 for me.
2) Kevin Ho! He's impressed me his new original moves (Sick and twisted wings of mockingbird, Racocan e.t.c.) and his damn nice smoothness. I like all his flourishes and vids too!!! GO KEVIN HO!!!
3) Daren Yeow. YOu were the first man from Virts wich I've seen on decknique.net. YOU're the king of smoothness!!! YOUR MOCKINGBIRD is damn sexy cut!. ANd I like the squeezecut. I like all from you!!!
4) Andrei Jikh. Andrei is the best russian flourisher and one of the best flourisher of the world. He has damn good and hard flourishes. Just look at his BIG Display.!!! ANdrei - krasavchik. Molodec!!!
5) Daniel Madison. THis was the first flourisher wich impressed me his original style with body movements. His Bicycle cut looks great. And I like his Snap'D!!! MAdison you're the man!!!

Jul 3, 2008
i choose kevin, is a very talnted man.
i really love is style becouse everything on is hand looks so smooth and easy.
im not perforem any move by him at all but i love his sick and twisted wings of the mockinbird, love this style of flourishes.
I discover kevin on his youtube channel.

Dec 10, 2007
i chose Dan and Dave but i have a feeling that the Virts will win this poll. I also think that those percentages are a bit off... since as of right now The Virts and DnD are tied with 57% of the votes each... so yeah...

E

elliotcarver

And can't the great Jordan Lapping be chosen?

Mine are the Bucks and Jordan.

Elliot

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Dan and Dave, Andrei, Kevin, Daren, and Chris Hestnes have to be my favorite flourishers.

Dan and Dave don't really need an explanation, do they? I won't say Jackson5 is my favorite flourish from them as that would be cliche, so I think I have to go with Molecule4 or the Werm.

Andrei's style is just so beautiful, and I never get tired of his videos. I don't really know the names of any of his flourishes, but the Backpack cut is pure genius.

Kev is a friend of mine, and I love what he's done with the cardistry world. He introduced many of us to flourishing, and he's advanced the artform so much. I think Revolver, Repainted, and Raccoon are my favorite flourishes from him.

Daren is Daren. What more can I say? He is so smooth, and I love his style. Favorite cut would have to be Squeeze.

Chris' unique style and amazing moves always get me. He is so confident and elegant with his flourishes. I think a lot of people will agree with me when I saw WOTB has to be my favorite flourish from him.

David

and Allan def. does flourishing: http://youtube.com/AllanHagen

Look at September and ah2008.

I do card flourishes, but never when not infront of a camera.
I never practice them - only reason I do them is to play around with film making, mood and the likes. I'm like a 99% magic guy - so copperfield 14 is right.

So, again, here it is, what I've said before - I don't want to be classified as a "flourisher" and placed in polls etc, because to be honest, I don't give a damn about what people think about my "moves". I don't practice - it is not my goal to become good or recognized for card flourishes. I want to be good doing magic - yes, perhaps publish a little write-up of some original ideas I've stumbled over in a few years - do some cool videos - nothing more.

Allan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do card flourishes, but never when not infront of a camera.
I never practice them - only reason I do them is to play around with film making, mood and the likes. I'm like a 99% magic guy - so copperfield 14 is right.

So, again, here it is, what I've said before - I don't want to be classified as a "flourisher" and placed in polls etc, because to be honest, I don't give a damn about what people think about my "moves". I don't practice - it is not my goal to become good or recognized for card flourishes. I want to be good doing magic - yes, perhaps publish a little write-up of some original ideas I've stumbled over in a few years - do some cool videos - nothing more.

Allan.

If only there was a repping system here...

Sep 1, 2007
The Top 3 Favorites
1.Dan and Dave Buck
2.Kevin Ho/Daren Yeow/Virtuoso
3.Andrei Jikh

Poor Chris Kenner only one person voted for him. I know all of you guys use the sybil, so cut him some slack and vote for him.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results