Favorite Playing Cards?

Feb 18, 2015
In terms of handling and looks, what are your favorite playing cards. Though I usually perform/practice with bicycles or bees, I really enjoy the David Blaine Split Spades and Richard Turner's Gold Seals.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
To me cards are just that.... cards. I am however quite fond of Penn and Teller's "Perfectly Ordinary Deck of Cards"
I purchased them in Vegas just over a week ago. I'll do a review on them as my first ever YouTube post tomorrow.
Cheers!

To me cards are just that.... cards. I am however quite fond of Penn and Teller's "Perfectly Ordinary Deck of Cards"
I purchased them in Vegas just over a week ago. I'll do a review on them as my first ever YouTube post tomorrow.
Cheers!
Never heard of that. Look forward to your review.

My favorite deck of cards is the Gold Monarchs. They are just absolutely beautiful to flourish with and I barely touch them because I'm afraid to fingerprint them.

Jan 2, 2016
California
I honestly think Bicycle Rider Backs are the best. They're classics and are great quality for their price. They're easy to replace or purchase in bulk due to their price and easy to purchase gaffs for due to how readily available they are. I don't feel as bad when folding or signing a bicycle card as I can get a brick for quite cheap.

Also, the quality isn't the best out there but its far from bad. They handle very well.

Other than that, I absolutely love the Monarchs. I love the back designs, tuck cases, as well as the quality. I tend to not use them as often though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results