Favorite Reprints

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
This year 'In Order to Amaze' and 'Best of All Worlds' have been reprinted. Last year we got 'Books of Wonder'. What are your favorite books that were hard to find but are now available again?

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
There are a lot of good stuff being reprinted. I'm glad Magic Way was reprinted and that Mnemonica is back in print.

I'd love to see Tamariz's Sonata reprinted (was supposed to be this year... still waiting).

I would love to see Frank Garcia's works reprinted. I've got a couple of originals but wouldn't it be nice is someone like Todd Kart did a "Garcia: Million Dollar Hands" book with all his work?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
There are a lot of good stuff being reprinted. I'm glad Magic Way was reprinted and that Mnemonica is back in print.

I'd love to see Tamariz's Sonata reprinted (was supposed to be this year... still waiting).

I would love to see Frank Garcia's works reprinted. I've got a couple of originals but wouldn't it be nice is someone like Todd Kart did a "Garcia: Million Dollar Hands" book with all his work?
Hopped on The Magic Way and Mnemonica when those were reprinted, so glad they're back!

I was lucky to get a good price on Sonata many years ago on eBay, it even came with a booklet specifically on the TPC. Been hoping for that book to be reprinted; I'd even get it again if the translations are easier to read and has updated illustrations. I would also love to see them keep the original cover art. I've always loved the way it looks.

Another reprint I'm glad came back was 52 Lovers. Got it in the mail the other day and I've been enjoying going through it. Haven't had too much time to do a deep dive on it yet but I'm really intrigued about his Oil and Water in a Wine Glass.

Obviously it's amazing that the Books of Wonder are back, got those too and can't wait to begin reading.

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Another reprint I'm glad came back was 52 Lovers. Got it in the mail the other day and I've been enjoying going through it. Haven't had too much time to do a deep dive on it yet but I'm really intrigued about his Oil and Water in a Wine Glass.
I was looking at 52 lovers, I'll go ahead and pick it up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results