Favorite songs for Cardistry...

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Hey guys. I did this at E, so I'll do this here as well. I want to know what your favorite songs are for when you do flourishes/tricks. I always practice The System and The Trilogy flourishes while listening to Stronger by Kanye West.

Sep 14, 2007
Hey guys. I did this at E, so I'll do this here as well. I want to know what your favorite songs are for when you do flourishes/tricks. I always practice The System and The Trilogy flourishes while listening to Stronger by Kanye West.

strongers the song!!!

better..faster..stronger:cool:

Kanyes new album Graduation, The Chemical Brothers, The Prodigy and it's funny when I read that you listen to "stronger" I was actually listening to it, lol.

strongers the song!!!

better..faster..stronger:cool:

I agree and also i believe its harder better faster stronger as daft
punk came out with a song called harder better faster stronger and it goes by the same beat;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I think I'd have to go with Rob the Viking, a lot of people probably haven't heard of him but he's got some amazing beats

Kanyes new album Graduation, The Chemical Brothers, The Prodigy and it's funny when I read that you listen to "stronger" I was actually listening to it, lol.

I agree and also i believe its harder better faster stronger as daft
punk came out with a song called harder better faster stronger and it goes by the same beat;)

Daft punk was in kanye's song...;)

I listen to random songs, including trumpets from Jordan's video on youtube, it's catchy and a good choice ;)

Aug 31, 2007
Generally, as mentioned, I listen to songs with good, steady rhythm to improve my flourishing. Also, I like songs that get my adrenaline pumping. Some dance music would be good.

- harapan. magic!

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Here's one I really like for practice:

"Put You In Your Place" by The Sunshine Underground

I think the lyrics are pretty appropriate too, and it could be great for a video.

Erik

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Sweden
www.virtualerik.com
I don't happen to have a favorite song for flourishing, I'd get bored with if I listened to it everytime I practiced. I try to practice with all different types music, without music etc.
I think you need to be flexible and able to flourish in most environments. I know some people depend on the music, and I don't want to be like that.

-Erik

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results