Favourite Ace Production?

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
This fits into both Cardistry/Flourishing and Magic so I put it here in GF. What is your favourite ace (or any four of a kind for that matter) production? Please include a link to a performance if you can.

Sep 1, 2007
My favorite Ace productions are either Starry Eyed Surprise or Thunderbird. I can't do all the crazy stuff that the Bucks do...I wish I could, but my hands just don't react.

Sep 2, 2007
I occasionally use Mercury as an ace production. I have a spectator grab four random cards, turn them face down, then bam! Four aces. Another one I like to do is found on Ninja 2, where the spectator actually cuts the pack into four piles, I pick up those four cards they cut to, and they turn out to be aces. It's a smooth ace production and a good way to kick off an ace routine.

Sep 1, 2007
My favorite is the Buck's Real Time production. I think it is THE most magical production possibly EVER.

So true.. when I do it infront of the mirror I actually ask myself if this is Sleight of Hand or real magic. :X

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I have to say I love the ending of Michael Paul's cutting the aces routine, and tend to perform that one often. Simple straight forward. It can be found on the DVD IMPACT.
I also have a fancier way, that I do it if I am doing it stand- up so that people in the back can see it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results