Favourite Cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Auphori, Jan 17, 2009.

?

Favourite Cards?

1. Tally Ho (Regular)

14 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. Tally Ho Vipers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Aladdins

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. Absoluts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bicycles (Regular)

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
  6. Bicycle Ghosts

5 vote(s)
    10.4%
  7. Bicycle Masters Edition

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Guardians & Centurions

6 vote(s)
    12.5%
  9. Smoke & Mirrors

6 vote(s)
    12.5%
  10. Split Spades

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. Yeh, I know there are alot of these topics floating around, I just thought it was time for one with a full range of cards.

2. tally-ho!!!! what what

3. Yeah, regular tallys are the cards I use, whilst preforming and practicing.

4. I like split spades the best because they last the longest, have a great feel, and look cool.

5. The Split Spades are by far the most detailed and well-thought out cards I've ever had.

6. Dude where are the Arrcos! -cries-
    Lol, Smoke and Mirrors own. Split Spades come close if only they were a dollar cheaper. But nothing tops the Arrcos.

7. I'd say regular Ho's and S&M's. But choosing one it would be the Ho's

8. i really like tally-ho and Aladdins smooth finish

9. Aladdins. They pwn.

10. I may order some Aladdins some time, and Split Spades. They seem to have a good reputation.

11. ..don't we already have like a dozen of these "favorite deck" polls?

12. ;)

(Word Count - Blah Blah)

13. TALLY HO!

nuf' said

14. Bicycles are the only ones widely available to me in Norway - but that's becuase im too distrustful of othe rpoeple to send my money over the internet. And because im Lazy.

Unless, that is - if its calling for Alladins. If you're asking for my favorites, i'll tell you Alladins. Long lasting, exotic and esoteric feel and look.

You can't go wrong with a deck named after my childhood hero.

Gustav

15. On a side note, a poll isnt the best idea - some people love two decks, and you've missed out on so many decks. Black Tigers, for one.

Gustav

16. If I could put more on there, I would, I tried to put a range of them on there.

17. My god manks, ho's and s&m?... lol ok, if you're old enough that just sounds really friggin dirty lmao. I'll shut up about that now.

I usually use tally's cause I happen to think they feel the best, but for pure favs? I have to go with Guardians. I love the design above every other deck i've seen and I think they handle great.

18. Split spades own. Thin and durable.

19. where is my ARRCO!