Favourite Cards

Dec 27, 2008
hey, i was wondering if any of you have favorite cards, for real life use and practicing that don't cost much and are easy to find, not online.
thanks a bunch- jake

Feb 9, 2009
Reno, NV
Bicycle.

I've been using them for quite a while since they're the most common cards everywhere, I've grown into them, they're a bit flimsy compared to every single other deck that I've bought. And I've tried nearly pretty much every single deck in both Ellusionist and theory11.

As for fanning, don't expect them to last, same goes for Tally-Hos. I find the pass much easier with either of those two decks, though.

Jan 30, 2009
I currently use the Limited Edition Bicycles (white). I love the backs. The standard fronts are still easy to read. The backs are a subtle one-way design. I can buy them locally cheap.

May 3, 2008
Actually REALLY good for throwing practice. I had an old box from when I was a kid and I decided to start throwing them, spectacular. :D

That's why Pokemon is the pwnage. Pikachu is wayy sexier than White Eyed Turtle Catapult Dragon Castle Lvl 1666.
Anyway, my favorite cards are Arrcos and sometimes Tally Hos (they suck in comparison in my opinion). If I could afford them, I would use nothing but Split Spades because they're awesome. However, the price is too high for an everyday deck.

That's why Pokemon is the pwnage. Pikachu is wayy sexier than White Eyed Turtle Catapult Dragon Castle Lvl 1666.
Anyway, my favorite cards are Arrcos and sometimes Tally Hos (they suck in comparison in my opinion). If I could afford them, I would use nothing but Split Spades because they're awesome. However, the price is too high for an everyday deck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOX3OmUhQoo

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em all!
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon!
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend

Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em all!
Our hearts so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em all! Gotta catch 'em all!
Pokemon!

Jan 13, 2008
I personally like Split Spades and Ghosts, although they're a bit expensive for everyday use. Hence, I stick to regular Bicycles. :)

Dec 27, 2008
all of you are being immature and ridiculous, you're all talking about these stupid fake cards.
at least give me some real card ideas........................................................................................ like
magic the gathering cards:) duh
hope i didn't scare anyone with the begining.
-jake

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results