• Centurions and Guardians

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Fouriers 605's

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Tally-Ho

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Ellusionist decks

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Jerrys Nuggets (only vote for these if you had a deck haha)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other (specify below please :) )

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
Jul 18, 2009
Tally-Ho Playing Cards are definately my favorite. The classic red and blue averts suspicion yet they handle like a custom deck. I like their thinness and their finish. The circle backs and fan backs both look great too.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Well since you asked. Tally-Hos all the way. (Fan back of course ;)). Red and blue are both sick, so....yea.....I use both.

I also use Bikes a fair bit too, just cause they're nice cards, super cheap, and you don't have to special order them:D.

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
Arrcos, Red Tally-ho Circle backs, or E's Ghosts to flourish with.

Pink ribbons bikes, blue bikes, or Red Tally-ho Circle backs to perform magic with.

Jan 13, 2008
Ugh, yet another one of these. :rolleyes:

Also, Split Spades Lions are by far my favourite deck of cards. :)

Dec 18, 2009
I knew it was only a matter of time before another one of these. How could you possibly forget Smoke and Mirrors!? :mad:

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I have to say Bee Stingers, Split Spades and Smoke and Mirrors. I have had bad experiences with Tallys.
-G

Centurionssssssssss!!!!

my favorite deck is the centurions but i also like the bycicles becaus does are the cards i normaly use whne performing. I wish theory 11 would make gaff cards for the centurions. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Jul 26, 2009
i love my cents. handle beautifully and look great.:)
also i agree with the above, we need a gaff centurians deck

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results