Favourite deck?

Nov 4, 2010
Hi guys, just another 'what are your thoughts' segment, What are your favourite decks in terms of:

Fanning:

Cutting:

Spreading:

Stock:

Thanks guys.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
A suggestion...

Next time you do a thread of this series...please, try to be more creative...this kind of threads of "what`s your favorite deck/trick/magician/ etc...are terribly boring...and there are countless of them lost in the sea of threads...

On topic: Propaganda...

Nov 9, 2010
Okay, if we're going to have this kind of a thread, can't we at least have a comment or two for each choice? Motivate the answers, that way it will at least be one step above a list thread.

On topic: I can't really answer this in an exciting way, I own a few different types of decks but the only ones I've worked with long enough to comment on are regular Bicycles.

Blue Masters, weehooo!!!

Fanning: 9/10

Cutting:9/10

Spreading: 9/10

Stock: 8/10

Almost everything about them is perfect. The reason I gave the stock an 8/10 is because the deck seems terribly difficult to
'break-in.'

If I want a nice softer feel I would go with a standard Bee deck.

I am yet to try out Blaine's decks and Asher's.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I've come to love Sentinels for flourishing. Once worn in they feel quite sticky which I like a lot, it gives more control for flourishes. Standard bikes will never be replaced for working though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results