Feeling Pressure? 2

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
This is the sequel to my video Feeling Pressure: http://vimeo.com/5364727 which is an effect invented by Dan White & Daniel Garcia. This is my favorite piece of magic to perform. I thought it was time to make a more updated video showing a lot more experience of the effect and show what you can do once you maximize on it. Also, I included a pretty nice piece of footage of me actually doing Pressure in a stand-up show. I hope you all enjoy!

Feeling Pressure? 2

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
You know, I am actually disappointed that this isn't performed that much. Maybe I'm wrong though. Just interesting that this effect doesn't get enough attention among the magic community. This one and Prophet. No one does Prophet either... I don't get it.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
I LOVE pressure, it is one of my fav effects as well,i really really enjoyed your video. and as for prophet, i do not kknow why people preform it, maybe they have another bill change they like more. watever it is you are right prophet is awesome, my friend used to perfrom it with 1 dollar bills into 2 dollar bills, very small change, but people freaked and loved it.

Good job with Pressure, but I'm going to be honest: I think you could use a little more stage presence. If you've never read Showmanship For Magicians by Dariel Fitzkee, or Roy Benson By Starlight (excellent book for stage performance), I highly recommend them both. You can get them both from www.dennymagic.com. Your performance definitely wasn't bad, but with more attention paid to showmanship and stage presence, I think that could have been a killer effect on stage.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Good job with Pressure, but I'm going to be honest: I think you could use a little more stage presence. If you've never read Showmanship For Magicians by Dariel Fitzkee, or Roy Benson By Starlight (excellent book for stage performance), I highly recommend them both. You can get them both from www.dennymagic.com. Your performance definitely wasn't bad, but with more attention paid to showmanship and stage presence, I think that could have been a killer effect on stage.

I'm reading Showmanship For Magicians by Dariel Fitzkee. That was my 2nd professional show ever. I usually don't have time during the school year. But I will definitely work on it!

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
You know, I am actually disappointed that this isn't performed that much. Maybe I'm wrong though. Just interesting that this effect doesn't get enough attention among the magic community. This one and Prophet. No one does Prophet either... I don't get it.

a little bit wrong...I use Prophet a lot and also Pressure...I really like prophet..but I feel a little bit angry because I send a PM to Tom Issacson about the gimmick and ask for adittional ideas and he never respond me...I felt a little let down....

Nov 7, 2009
a little bit wrong...I use Prophet a lot and also Pressure...I really like prophet..but I feel a little bit angry because I send a PM to Tom Issacson about the gimmick and ask for adittional ideas and he never respond me...I felt a little let down....

He might not check his Pms....

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Ya, I usually have a hard time talking to T11, except for Jon Raiker. He reply's pretty quick.

I really think that the artists (not just t11 artists) should discuss his effects in the forums with people that buy their products...I mean honestly I heard T&R from Mathieu Bich was very impractical...and I never saw him posting something here to say the contrary, the same wit Danny Garcia, he released a couple of products (pressure and Symphony) and I am sure some people could have some doubts or ideas, but he never shows up here...I am not saying that they should be in this forums a lot, but maybe they could post a thread with additional ideas or solve doubts of the buyers...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results