Fire magic on a bus

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
Hey guys,

A funny thing happened to me not to long ago and I just remembered that I forgot to share it with you all. I was on my schools campus one day talking with a friend after we both finished up with our classes for the day. She had to head home early so having nothing to do I decided to take the bus home with her. (Yes people in New York take buses and trains. It's somewhat normal.) Anyways throughout the day I had been messing around with her by showing her some stuff here and there when we had had breaks in between classes. And I continued this trend as we waited for the bus to arrive. When the bus came I kept my cards out to play around with on the bus. I'm get really amused by doing things like color changes and such when people are half looking at me "without me knowing" of course. As we stepped on the bus the driver noticed them and asked if I was a magician. I smiled and said that I was. But before I could say anything else my friend cut me off and started telling him about some of the "crazy things" that I do. He got pretty into it and asked me to show him something cool. Now two things happened at this point which make this story pretty funny. The first is my friend yelling at me to do the "fire thing" and the bus driver agreeing. The second being that the driver started driving the bus. So I ended up performing a burn reveal routine for someone who was driving a bus filled with people on a campus with people all over. As you can imagine I was a little shook every time that I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw people running around and looked back to see him watching me and only glancing at the road now and then. Needles to say it was one of my faster performances. It was pretty cool how he started smiling after I finished though. He just kind of looked at everything for a few seconds and told me what a good job that I did. When I sat down and realized that we were all going to live I could only laugh for a few seconds. I thought that some of you might get a laugh out of that. And it made me wonder. Have any of you guys found yourself performing for someone under bizarre or crazy circumstances before?

Nov 19, 2010
I remember in school last year my principle came into one of my classes one day (right in the beginning of class) and he had a bunch of his bosses with him(like three other people. administrators I think). He comes up to me and says "show these guys your wallet". He wants me to show his bosses my fire wallet, and I just remember someone telling me I could get in major trouble for having fire at school so I was slightly afraid to do it. So I went into a card in wallet routine and just lit my wallet when it was time for me to reveal the card in the wallet. They all loved it and I managed to stay out of trouble. But I was really scared of getting in major trouble with the bosses.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results